Saturday, January 31, 2004

Choices

Ok, Florida or Essex ? Feels like an easy decision to make - practically everyday, people make that decision for me within a split second with replies like "What ?? Goto Florida !" Well, words to that effect anyway, family friendly rules means I can't really fully quote the real versions of the answer.

I've spent awhile today thinking about areas me and Juls could live in. Unfortunatly the places I seem to come up with are pretty crappy. The street I live in now is nice, but at the same time, this house costs well over 100,000. One thing I refuse to do is have me and Juls living in a deadend road surrounded by druggies and teen single Mothers who couldn't even keep a plant alive, let alone a kid.

Whats making it hard to think of a real ideal place here is the fact that I've experienced a good area of Ormond Beach and Daytona. Of course Florida has its no go areas and stuff, but overall, its a safer place than Essex.
The day I got home from Florida, I was informed within 10 seconds of seeing my Mum that her tires had been slashed the night before. Then of course theres the nice drunk people that like to rip hanging baskets (which are bolted to a brick wall) off of my Grandparents wall in their front garden.

I love my family of course, but at the same time, I don't want Jul living in a place like that. Overall its going to come down to what she thinks when shes here. I'll be happy as long as I'm with her. :-)

I love you gorgeous xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Pete

No comments: