Thursday, January 15, 2004

Hi hi. First day of classes went pretty well, haven't had my class today yet but I worked from 9am til noon. Good old mailroom gotta love it. Ummm last night I was going to exercise but I ended up sleeping as I felt pretty icky. Feel better today. I SWEAR tonight I'm going to try out my Walk Away the Pounds Express!!! I haven't walked for at least a month - bad me. But I did reach a mini goal - a pair of jeans I bought a few years ago, that were pretty tight on me even when I bought them, FIT now!! yay!!! Dunno how I did it as I've been pretty bad with my diet, and Pete being here didn't help much as he loves junk food and eating out and is super thin and can't gain weight - argh. I finally re-did the graphics on my homepage - that you can find a link to on the right side. Getting use to my trackpad on my laptop...I love this thing! I can even lay in bed and chat with Pete hehe. Pete sent my Cow Parade cows he ordered for me when he was here, the ones I wanted were only available in England and it was really expensive to have them shipped here so they were shipped to his house and he sent them on to me hehe. Ummm well I should go do some reading I got assigned yesterday and stuff.

No comments: