Wednesday, January 28, 2004

Ugh my stomach...

Ugh. Stomach is churning - must have been dinner. I never eat sausage, I have to force it down when I do. The whole thing goes back to when I was little and got sick after I ate sausage. Eating the sausage probably had little to do with it, but since then I never like the stuff very much. Well that being said they had 'sausage skillet' for dinner tonight. So I had some - hence the stomach churning. Of course diet coke doesn't help matters but thats what I'm drinking at the moment. I should be doing reading but I'm not. Still haven't found the missing book. But there's always tomorrow - one of my instructors believes its in a classroom her class is held in so we'll see. Pete and I got into a fight today - I really have to think before I speak (or type in this case) and Pete needs to work on his self concepts. I sound like Dr. Phil which means I will surely kill myself soon. LOL. But we made up :) Anyway I'm not going to post about what I orginally got on here to post about. But thats why this is called unscripted I suppose. Ta.

No comments: