Friday, January 23, 2004

TGIF

Thanks for all the sweet messages everyone. I'm feeling much better. Feel like a huge weight has been lifted after today, its something personal so I won't go into it here. But at least now I know where I stand. (And it doesn't have anything to do with Pete so don't get all worried hehe.)

Friday Five

At this moment, what is your favorite...


1. ...song?

I've been listening to a lot of the Corr's stuff from like 2001. The CD is in my player in the car so I dunno the song titles off hand.

2. ...food?

Been craving Reeses a lot. Which defeats my exercising but oh well.

3. ...tv show?

Ab Fab Series 5. Its on again tonight on Oxygen hope I don't fall asleep!!

4. ...scent?

The Gucci perfume Pete got me on the plane duty free hehe.

5. ...quote?

"I want to be the change I see in the world" - Gandhi

No comments: