Friday, January 02, 2004

Welcoming 2004

Happy New Year !!!!!

Wow 2004 already! This year is going to be rather big and has already been pretty eventful! Pete and I rung in the New Year at my sister's house while babysitting the twins (who at the age of one were all cuddled up asleep hehe.) Had some food and watched episodes of The Simpsons Series 3 and Mad About You Series 2. Then we watched the History of Sex on the History Channel LOL it was actually pretty interesting. ;) We stayed over at my sister's and then came back home this morning. Pete's mum had called last night at midnight GMT but we weren't in as we were already at my sister's. So Pete called her back this morning. It was such a nice day out that I really wanted to get out of the house so we headed to Saint Augustine around noon. We didn't do much there just walked around and talked a lot about the future - mostly about deciding on a country to live in. At the end of the day we *think* we've settled on one but keep reminding each other that its *not definite.* To be dramatic and secretive I'm not going to say what we decided ;) Ooooo another big thing that happened today - my mom just won something on Ebay for me :) Not going to say what it is either but its v. cool and will come in handy for school! Better get off here and help put away Christmas decorations!

Wishing everyone the best in 2004!!!!!

No comments: