Thursday, January 29, 2004

Back again

Yay. I fixed the mysterious template problems by changing the template and then copying and pasting it into the new one. So ta-da. Since Pete's now goingto be posting I added his name to here and changed the title to "Our World Unscripted" but for linking purposes I'm keeping the actual address. Awww what a sweet message Pete wrote me :) Thanks baby xxxx. I told him to report on his travels to Basildon tomorrow since it's suppose to snow again. It snowed today but it melted. It was pretty cold here too - not sure what temp though. Still no book. If it doesn't turn up by Friday I have to either a) order one online which will save me about $30 or b) buy it again from the bookstore here - which will cost more but I'll have it the same day. Either way I need it a few days before the 11th of Feb which will be the first test in that class. Hmph. Eating a milky way bar - haven't had on it ages and they were out of reeses so I got it. Hehehe. Reminds me of one day when Pete and I ate a whole pack of them while watching Fawlty Towers LOL. Remember that baby ? ;) I read in my Principles of Electronic Media book that the average person spends 1.5 hours on the internet per day. How many do I spend on there a day ??? At least that, probably over double that amount today! Geez. Anyway I need to go read before I give myself a headache! Night!

No comments: