Monday, January 05, 2004

Decisions...

Not much going on around here. On Friday we got American Wedding on DVD at Walmart - it was on sale for like $12.95, Walmart doesn't have the unrated version for obvious reasons so we just got the regular one. Watched it on Friday night - was pretty funny, but a bit sick in parts - was glad I walked out of the room at one point! Then we watched the first episode of the new series of Ab Fab (Series 5) on Oxygen. It was pretty funny - can't wait til the new series is on DVD!! Ummm yesterday we met my friend Sara at the mall and got presents from her and our friend Tiff. Sara got me the book - Bookends by Jane Green and a $20 gift card to Target!! Tiff got me a Cow Calender from Chick-Fil-A hehe. Sara also surprised us with a belated engagement present - a set of plates for four - which are very nice ;) Then we walked around the mall, decided to get something to eat, drove to Steak N Shake but it was packed so we ended up at Wendy's and had a good chat and laughed a lot. Then Sara had to leave so Pete and I went to the motel to pick up my brother, but stopped off in Target to see if I could use my card on anything - I got fuel for our Fondue Set. Then we went to the motel and then went home. Today we went to the motel and helped my dad with rooms, went to Ci Ci's Pizza, then went to Best Buy and Sports Authority - where Pete got some track bottoms (of course!) and then stopped in Barnes and Noble where Pete got me a book called: Lost and Found by another British author with the first name Jane...last name begins with an S but I'm too lazy to go and see what it is LOL.

The title of this entry is decisions because Pete and I have been trying to decide what country to live in after we get married. They are positive aspects to both so we've decided to try to get some third party opinions...so I've posted on a few message boards/groups I'm in for LDR's and those who have moved to another country after finding love online...

Pete leaves a week from tomorrow :( Actually its a bit weird as we heard on the news earlier they've grounded a few British Airways flights but we didn't get the full story...but I'm sure he'll depart next Monday :( But I'll be in England this summer probably :) Anyway I think Pete's asleep on the couch so I better go see...

No comments: