Friday, January 30, 2004

Jul's Friday Five

Friday Five
You have just won one million dollars:

1. Who do you call first?

Ummm probably Pete depending on the time I found out. If it was like 2am I wouldn't call cause I would get Tony and he would insist on a percentage because I woke him up at 2am lol.

2. What is the first thing you buy for yourself?

Ummm maybe a new car ? A new cooper mini or a Toyota of some kind

3. What is the first thing you buy for someone else?

I would buy Pete a MR2 even though he can't drive it lol and a husky. And I would buy my parents something big not sure what lol

4. Do you give any away? If yes, to whom?

I would give probably my parents some, a bit to my siblings, maybe some to Pete's parents and grandparents. I dunno I have a big family so I'd soon run low!

5. Do you invest any? If so, how?

I would pay off my student loans/financial aid. Wow a millon is not a lot of money considering all this lol.

No comments: