Friday, April 11, 2003

After four and a half years in and LDR with an English guy you would think I would know most of the British spellings for things right ? Well I learned something new today! I'm chatting with Pete and he makes a joke comment about me "kicking him to the kerb" and I correct him and say "Its curb" Well then he replies that it is "kerb" there. Well I say "really ?" secretly thinking he just doesn't know how to spell. Well then I got to the Oxford Dictionary and type in "kerb" and sure enough it comes up "kerb (US curb)"!!!!!! Learn something new everyday I guess :)

Friday Five
1. What was the first band you saw in concert?

Sadly I have to say the Spice Girls when I was 14. Yes yes I know. But my sister got me the tickets for my 14th Birthday and it was cool I guess, at least then it was. The second person I saw in concert was Elton John! He was GREAT ! And thats all I've only been to 2 concerts in my life - sad I know!

2. Who is your favorite artist/band now?

Ummm I like a lot of different artists/bands including: Elton John, David Gray, Dave Matthews Band, etc etc.

3. What's your favorite song?

I dunno I have a few. Probably favorite of all time would have to be "When you Say Nothing At All" performed by Ronan Keating because its "our song" I also like Elton John's "No Valentines" when I'm depressed and a few more I can't think of at the moment.

4. If you could play any instrument, what would it be?

The FLUTE! I have always wanted to learn that! And the piano I guess.

5. If you could meet any musical icon (past or present), who would it be and why?

THE BEATLES hands down! Because they were GREAT! I guess the two surviving ones would be cool to meet but I'd like to meet all 4 of them :)


No comments: