Sunday, April 06, 2003

The Friday Five a day late :)

1) How many houses/apartments have you lived in throughout your life ?

Hmmmm six. I was born in NJ and lived in a small house there until I was two years old and we moved to Florida. Then we lived in our current house until I was about eight and my parents bought and moved into the motel. Then we stayed a little while in this little house near the motel which we all called the 'little house.' Then we lived at the motel in an apartment there and then moved back into our current house. Then last fall I moved into a dorm which I share with 3 other girls and a bathroom and living room I share with 3 other girls besides my roommates. And I'll be moving back home in a few weeks for the summer :)

2) Which was your favorite and why ?

Our current house because I have my first memories in this house and its nice and spacious.

3) Do you find moving more stressful or exciting ? Why ?

Stressful - I hate packing things up

4) What's more important location or price ?

A nice combo of both :)

5) What does your dream house have (pool, spa bath, big yard, etc.) ?

Indoor pool, hot tub, big kitchen with cook hehe, big yard, close to where we like to eat, big master bedroom and bathroom, 2 -3 bedrooms, one or two stories doesn't matter ;)

No comments: