Sunday, April 13, 2003

Here I am wasting time and energy again online. This is an adverse effect of being in and LDR which starts early on in the LDR and will continue probably pretty much after you're not in the LDR anymore - you become addicted to the internet. I think this happens more with females than males. I know that personally I am on the internet so much because I want to talk to Pete that when when I don't need to get on to talk with him I still find myself sitting at my desk, double clicking on my AOL icon and typing in my password and here I am. I actually just got off the phone with Pete, so the only reason I'm on is to waste time that I should be using to work on my many things I have to do. I have gotten some stuff done today - worked on my paper for about two hours, and glued all the stuff on to my board for my math project. Other than that I've just been on here or wasting time waiting for Pete to call me etc. Hmmm have a headache really should get off the internet - but will I ? Probably not.

No comments: