Wednesday, April 09, 2003

Hi hi. Hmmmm I feel pretty productive today. I still have tons to do but I actually did something today. Remember how I said about Pete taking last Friday and Monday off his paid holiday ? Well today he got called into the supervisors office. Thing is on Thursday he was in the bathroom being sick and a guy who was like a higher up person came in and Pete told him how he didn't have any more sick days and stuff. So the guy said not to worry about it and he got his name and said he would take care of it and that he would see Pete on Tuesday or whatever. Well seems like the higher up guy never told Pete's supervisor or whatever about it so good thing Pete explained the whole thing before his supervisor could say anything. Anyway that higher up guy is off til Monday so they can't see what *really* happened til then. Pete's been talking more about doing some courses in the fall which is great :) He will probably get a part time job too - he hopes at the GAME shop because he like knows the guys in there by first name and always goes there when he's in Basildon hehe.

Nothing more on the flight front at the moment. My mom said that if I found a cheap flight she would be able to put it on the credit card and then Pete could transfer the money. Well I found one on Student Universe for $700 which is the cheapest we'll get and my mom needs to talk to my dad to see if we can put it on the card and then Pete'll transfer the money into my parent's account. Hmmmm Joy.

No comments: