Saturday, April 19, 2003

Ooo hi everyone. Sorry I haven't blogged lately! I was so busy with school that I barely had enough time to get everything done. Ooo Happy Easter to everyone for tomorrow :) I shall go and send ecards hehe. I'm home now and I won't be back to school until Monday morning yay. Then I will have a week off until summer semester starts yay! Hmph I emailed Student Universe and asked why I hadn't received a confirmation for an eticket or UPS info for paper tickets. They said they were still in the process of verifying my enrollment as a student ugh hope they send me something soon!

Belated Friday Five:

1. Who is your favorite celebrity?
Ummm I dunno. I like Julia Roberts as an actress and Hugh Grant as an actor - well he's cute lol
2. Who is your least favorite?
I guess someone like Monica Lewinsky or Pamela Anderson - people who are totally stupid
3. Have you ever met or seen any celebrities in real life?
I saw Drew Carey at Animal Kingdom at Disney a few years ago, and my mom and my brothers saw and said hello to Steven Speilberg at Universal Studios! The one time I didn't go with them!
4. Would you want to be famous? Why or why not?
Ummm I don't think so - I don't think I could be in the public that much without killing myself lol
5. If you had to trade places with a celebrity for a day, who would you choose and why?
Hmph have no idea maybe like someone like the Queen or Prince William but they're not really celebrities lol

No comments: