Tuesday, April 22, 2003

Here I am at the Library - I should be working on my paper that i have to turn in tomorrow and my other stuff I need to do but - alas - I'm not! Tuesday This or That looks *normal* this week so here it goes:

1. Yummier: Chocolate ice cream or strawberry cheesecake? Mmmmm depends on my mood - right now pass the Strawberry Cheesecake!
2. Better to watch on TV: Movies or sports? Definitely movies - though soccer (UK football) is good too if I'm in the mood. Only if it's Liverpool though ;)
3. A better web browser: MSIE or Netscape (or tell us your own favorite!) I guess MSIE is the one I use mostly so I guess its okay lol
4. A better way to travel: Automobile or bus/train? I usually travel by car but I like travelling by bus/train in England - except when its for 5 hours to get to a place that would only take 3!
5. Your preferred camera: Digital or film? Since Xmas I have to say Digital! Its so much easier and less expensive as I only print out a few good pics :)
6. A Cooler Vehicle: Motorcycle or sports car? Sports Car I guess
7. More fun: Video games or board games? Depends on the game - even though Pete will say he has corrupted me I'll say Video games
8. Sexier: A perfect body or an intelligent mind? Intelligent mind but there has to be some attraction! Hehe
9. A stinkier smell: Skunk or gasoline (petrol)? I like the smell of gasoline (petrol) so I'd say skunk!
10. Thought-provoking question of the week: What is more important to you: making a ton of money and being at the top of your field, or finding your soulmate and living a comfortable but not wealthy life? Definitely the second one :) As the Beatles would say: "I don't care too much for money - money can't buy me love.." But a bit of it is good ;)

No comments: