Friday, April 11, 2003

Hmmm whats up right now ? The dvd player isn't working, it doesn't seem to load the dvd so I can't do my waling :( And then I came to get online and it came up that "AOL has temporarily blocked access to your account" Oook Hmmm then I went and got on the other account, I think paid for by my uncle. But I think my uncle just gives my parents money every month or it ? Or is it a seperate bill ? If its the same bill then both of them should be denied access not just the other one - maybe my parents cancelled the other account without telling me ? I dunno and its too late to call them as they're probably asleep. I shall go see if the dvd player wants to work now lol

Oooo I re did the cards on my St. George Page, added a banner to my 100 Things page and my Homepage on the Contents Page :)

No comments: