Thursday, April 10, 2003

Well my Imood says it best - I'm drained. Emotionally, Physically, Mentally. Lets start with the mentally brain explanation shall we ? Not counting this week I have two more weeks left of the semester, that one of those is finals - i think - yeah pretty sure. So needless to say EVERYTHING is due next week or at the latest the following week. I missed dinner because I was in the library working on a computer class assignment which I would have been done with on Tuesday but the computer decided not to save my document in power point. Anyway, then I came back to the room, got my stuff, went to Walmart to get stuff for my Math project - due next Tuesday. On the way back here I stopped at Taco Bell mmmm. Then I got back here and worked on my final paper for my English Comp class, which is due on the day of the final - thank god. I have a Psych project I haven't even started on because the other members of my group won't get together and are never in class at the same time. UGH Anyway in two weeks I move back home, have a week off and then start driving back and forth 4 days a week for 2 classes a day FUN!

Ready for the Emotionally drained bit ? Well it seems like Pete is getting a disciplinary tomorrow - whatever that is. It basically means either he'll loss his job or get a final written warning. Basically I guess he talked back to his supervisor who called him in for a chat about how no one was doing anything good enough when Pete is the hardest worker on that section or whatever. So yeah it all depends on tomorrow. The physically drained part just is because the other two parts are so drained I just wanna sleep. I skipped walking tonight oh well theres always tomorrow.

No comments: