Tuesday, April 29, 2003

Hello!

Ugh I hate Macs ! I hate not being able to copy and paste things!!! On Macs you can in a way copy and paste - you highlight something and then drag it over to a few spot and drop it....hmmm. The only trouble is on Internet Explorer for Macs you can't open more than one internet window at a time so its almost impossible to copy and paste. My PC is at the desk in the living room but I can't get online with it because since we got DSL on my mom's mac she cancelled the second phoneline - yes I could just hook it up to the remaining phoneline but I have been too lazy to do that hehe. Have to soon or I will go nuts. Haven't unpacked much of my stuff - procrastinating on it. Might get my haircut tomorrow or sometime this week. Went to lunch with my mom and sister and the babies today! The one time I don't bring my camera and Richard is in the cutest little outfit!!!! Oh well. My mom and I went to Walmart on the way home - it was an old one that they are converting into a Walmart Supercenter so everything was a mess but there was a clearence section so I got two bras for $6. My mom got me Two Weeks Notice on dvd - which was really nice of her as my bday is to close. She got my seat covers and a yoga mat and bag on clearence that I can have on my bday hehe.

In other news - Pete bought a PS2 today. My OWC girls remember the who fiasco with Pete trading in his PS2 for an X-box about this time last year ? When he was jobless and therefore unable to come to see me for my 18th birthday ? Umm yeah. Well I can't yell at him for the way he acquired this one I guess. One of the guys he works with, his friend has won it at an auction but already had one. I guess he knew that Pete kinda wanted one to play Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. Well this work mate's friend wanted to see the PS2 for 50 pounds as he already had one. This PS2 is unused which to Pete is the only way to buy game systems or games. Anyway so he got it. He now has both the PS2 and the Xbox and therefore is the envy or everyone his age that is male I suppose. (And Kate hehe) I guess its better than him spending that much on drugs or drink right ? He told me he spent that much money today and didn't say how - so for a few seconds I thought he bought me something, namely this comforter (duvet) set I saw on www.frenchconnection.com which was like 45 quid and i really didn't want it but thought it was funny. (Had the initials of the UK branch of the store - FCUK) Glad he didn't get that for me but still hehe. So I guess as his way of a consoluation - because he knows I wouldn't have been overjoyed by the new purchase he has said he will do some pics for me on his dad's webcam (clean ones so don't get any ideas lol) which he has been promising me to do for months since I told him I vaguely remember what he looks like in person. Well that was my day hehe.

No comments: