Thursday, May 01, 2003

Hi hi. Not too much going on today - just cleaning up the house. My mom and I watched Two Weeks Notice which was cute :) Have you ever been really in the mood for something to eat and not been able to have it and it just so happens that someone else your talking to is having it ? Well earlier I was really in the mood for chinese food - well I have been for a few days. I was chatting with Pete and I mentioned that the chinese dish he usually gets from take out sounded really good to me at that time. Well about an hour later he says his mum is ordering Chinese!! Not Fair! So I was all jealous hehe. I caught some of Manor House on PBS last night it was really interesting. This group of people pretend to live in the Edwardian Age in England in this documentary. Some people are the nobility of the house and the others are the servants. It was really interesting to hear all customs and rules that were in that society at the time. Tomorrow I'm getting my hair cut yay I will report more about it and how it turned out after I see the "new me." Pete and I were talking about getting engaged and such again today hehe reoccuring theme, he wants to keep it all a surprise so it being all secretive hehe.

No comments: