Saturday, May 17, 2003

Morning

I'm chatting with Pete at the moment ;) Last night I was getting depressed about our situation and everything so I took out some old emails and cards I had in a box under my bed. One of them really made me cry from happiness :) So I thought I'd share bits of it. Its from December 21, 1999 which is before we met in person. These are a few of Pete's words:

"Just remember whenever things are getting on top of and you and feel down, theres someone that loves you more than anything in the world. I'd die for you Julie, I promise we will never fight when we're married cause the only thing that matters to me is to make the girl I love happy and when we're old and cuddled up together, I want you to be able to look back through your life and always know that your special [ xxxxxx] I'll hold you every night and I'll always tell you how much I love you. [ xxxx]

Your my reason for living baby [ xxxxx] I need you so much [ xxxxxx] [...] I love you so much Julie [ xxxxx] I'll always be yours and thats a promise [ xxxx]

.... Thanks you for being the most beautiful girl to enter my life, and I'll always do my best to make you happy even though I might not be there in person right now, in your heart I'm right with you, as you read this I'm holding you and kissing you ever moment that goes by, whether your awake or asleep [ xxxxx] I love you [ my full name]

Always and Forever yours

All my love and soul

Pete

[ xxxxxxx ]

If your not crying by now theres something wrong with you! hehe. Enough sharing for now ;)

No comments: