Tuesday, May 06, 2003

I feel: DAFT

Imood doesn't have DAFT as a mood so I picked goofy as meaning somewhat of the same type of thing. Wanna know why I feel daft ? Well you know how sometimes people will forget they put something on top of their car - such as a cup or something - and drive away until I falls off ???? Well I did that today, only it wasn't a cup, or a soda, or anything - it was MY WALLET !!! I didn't even notice until after I had gone over the Bridge of Lions (getting out of St. Aug), when it fell off the top of my car and landed in the street. Luckily everything connected and I turned around and went back to get it. Just as I had parked in a local motel and legged it across the street this car pulled up and a girl got out and picked up my wallet....as she did that I yelled "Excuse me.." she asked me if it was mine , I said yes and explained that I'd left it on the top of my car really quickly. So I got my wallet back! Thank god! That would have been a pain in the @$$ to get a new drivers license, credit card, debit card etc etc!!! Brrrr I have no common sense sometimes!!

No comments: