Sunday, May 04, 2003

Hmmmmmm

I'm tired but not. Have you ever noticed how easy it is to be lazy when you're home alone ? No one to answer to so why do anything right ? Exactly. About an hour ago I could have started my walking but alas I didn't - actually my throat and ears really hurt all of a sudden :( It started when I was on the phone with Pete (he called me hehe.) Anyway so I feel weird, really hope I'm not getting sick! I haven't unpacked my big black suitcase of clothes from college yet - most of them are more winter type than summer type so I really don't need them so why bother ? Geez am I lazy right now!!! I finished off the box of Chips Ahoy Cremewiches in the freezer mmmm those are so addictive!

In other news: Ooooo Pete went to Basildon today. Well when I got up to meet him online at our usual meeting time for the weekends I got an email from him saying he'd be an hour and a half later. Ok - so I went back to bed, took a shower etc. Then when I went back online he wasn't on :( Then I decided to go to the motel and work a bit (my dad needed my help.) So I got online there about an hour later and Pete came on hmmmmm. I was a bit pissed off that he was so late. So then I told him I had to work and I'd meet him later. When I got on later I asked him what he'd done today and he said "Got my baby a present" or something like that. Hmmmmmm! Therefore he dodged the abuse of me being like: "You went to Basildon for a stupid reason etc your selfish blah blah blah." Instead he gets the questions such as "Will I like this present ? When will I get it ? Is it big?" etc. So did he really get me a present or is it just an act to not make me all pissed off ? He said I would get the present when I'm there. The only thing I can think of is an engagement ring. But if it was that why would he even tell me ? He keeps saying he wants that to be surprise so why would be tell me he got anything to begin with ? Or maybe he got me something else and is just letting me think its a ring ? I'm all confused! Guess I will have to wait til after June 28th!!! Ahhhh!! Nighty Night!

No comments: