Friday, May 30, 2003

Friday Five for today! TFIF!!!!!

1. What do you most want to be remembered for?

Ummmm my sarcasm I guess - or my good looks whichever is stronger ;)

2. What quotation best fits your outlook on life?

Ummm its one of the quotes I used for my Senior quote last year in my HS year book - its by E.E. Cummings. This is the paraphrased version: "To be yourself in a world which is trying its best to prevent you from being just that is to fight the greatest battle and never stop fighting." Not sure if thats totally right but hey it was last year!

3. What single achievement are you most proud of in the past year?

Ummmm I guess graduating HS but that was last year technically - May 2002. Umm after that I guess getting into college (last year too) and being an aunt to my niece and nephew (as of Dec 2002)

4. What about the past ten years?

Being with Pete for so long (it will be 5 years this November since we met online!!!) and learning to live with my stuttering problem - ugh thats a work in progress!

5. If you were asked to give a child a single piece of advice to guide them through life, what would you say?

Ummm probably be yourself and laugh at yourself ;)

Ooo pretty deep Q's today! I'm feeling better (as my IMood says) :) Feel a bit dizzy at the moment but a lot better than I have been! Had my two mid-terms today and survived! yay! Thought my hand was about to fall off with all the writing! Ooooo TFIF Happy weekend!!

No comments: