Monday, May 05, 2003

Daily Double (http://www.half-your-size.org/dd/)

1. If you can meet any celeb in the world, who would it be ?

Hmmmm probably Prince William! He's not really a celeb but close enough hehe. I was obsessed with him for about a year when I was 13-14. Still think he is so gorgeous!

2. Your house is burning down..you have 2 minutes to grab 4 items. What 4 items are you going to take?

First of all this question is totally unrealistic! If your house is burning down 1) You aren't going to have time to th ink about saving items nevermind have at time limit of 2 minutes to get a total of 4 items. That being said I would save the rocking horse my Pop Pop had built for me when I was just born (has my name on it), probably as many cards and stuffed animals from Pete that I would gather, the diamond earrings my grandma passed down to me and the diamond heart necklace my mom got me for my 16th Birthday, and if possible my white dress which I really want to fit back into for my wedding someday hehe. (I originally bought it for prom my Junior year but it was much to fancy and i didn't want to get it ruined hehe) Thats more than 4 items but again how unrealistic this question is!

No comments: