Monday, May 05, 2003

Helllloooo How Are Youuuuu ?

Well first day of summer classes went off without a hitch which is good. I left the house at 7:45am and got into St. Augustine at 9am will a stop for gas. Then I went to get my books, both of which I got used for a total of $102 - which isn't bad I guess seeing as it was only 2 books. I told Pete how much they were and he was shocked lol as I told him College is expensive. I know I might have found them cheaper online but its just easier for me to get them at the school - and I can get the money back that I paid for them as it is covered with my Financial Aid, all I have to do is fill out a paper and I get a check for the amount. That amount is then added to the amount I will be paying on until the day I die pretty much. Damn college loans! Anyway I have to read a bit for my classes tomorrow but not too much hehe. At least I get Weds off every week :) Be back on later probably!

No comments: