Friday, May 02, 2003

Hi hi. Okay I have no self control - I ended up opening my main present this morning :) Pete got me really nice earrings (I will take pics of all my presents from him later this coming week :)) He also got me a Me to You bear that is holding a gold ballon that says Happy Birthday and has a little book with the story of the Me to You bear - which you can also read on the website. With that he sent me a Me to You keychain he picked up awhile ago - little bear on the phone (i think he has the matching one) He also got me a card - which from the envelope I can tell is a Me to You bear one but I shall wait and open that on my actual bday :) Today he also ordered a TShirt for me from FrenchConnection.com which says "I may not be totally perfect... but there are parts of me that are fcukin' excellent" Notice the spelling: fcuk as in French Connection UK hehe. My and my friend Sara LOVE those shirts hehe I have to get her one when I am in England for her 20th Bday (AHHH!) in Sept! hehehe.

No comments: