Thursday, May 22, 2003

Wasted Day

Well today was pretty much a lazy day. I didn't get up until about 10am which is late for me - and it felt so good not to really have to do anything. Of course I have a 4 -6 page paper due on Tuesday, two midterms and another paper to do next week but thats next week right ?! I have been pigging out on strawberries and cream mmmmmmm! My one vice is that I LOVE heavy cream - and especially when I'm in England this is a HUGE problem and part of the reason why I gain weight every time I go over there! ;) Everyone else has been quiet in blog land today - mmm best be off I guess and do something somewhat useful!

Ooo by the way: Pete got his credit card bill with the plane ticket on it - it turned out less than we expected with the conversion :) only 465 GBP ;)

No comments: