Friday, May 09, 2003

Happy Birthday to ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hehehehe. Thanks for all the B-day wishes! Jennie - I didn't get your card :( I tried to tell you to send it to Pete's email but your Comments wouldn't let me post :( I'll post on my Zonk board his address. Thanks for the Wishes Jennie, Kamie and Simone and everyone else who will tell me ;) Pete sent me a cute ecard this morning so thanks baby ;) Got a lovely necklace with a charm on it that says "Aunt of Twins" from my sis - thanks Michelle! And $$ from my granny and great aunt, and nana hehe. From Pete I got a Me to You bear, earrings, and a card :) Will take pics of my presents and but them on my MSN group soon :)


Found on a lot of blogs lately - Useless Questions and Answers


Have you ever....


1. Fallen for your best friend? Ummm we were falling for each other at the same time
2. Made out with just a friend? Nope he was my bf when we made out ;)
3. Been rejected? Nope
4. Been in love? Yes
5. Been in lust? Hehe yup
6. Used someone? I don't think so
7. Been used? Probably
8. Cheated on someone? Nope
9. Been cheated on? Definitely not
10. Done something you regret? A few things



Who was the last person...


1. You touched? My granny - gave here a hug
2. You talked to? My mom I guess
3. You hugged? My granny
4. You instant messaged? Pete (right now)
5. You kissed? romantically - Pete
6. You yelled at? My mom I guess
7. You laughed with? My mom



Have you/are you/do you...


1. Considered a life of crime? Nope
2. Considered being a hooker? Ummm nope
3. Considered being a pimp? No
4. Are you psycho? not as much as I used to be
5. Split personalities? Hehe nope
6. Schizophrenic?Nope
7. Obsessive? Sometimes
8. Obsessive compulsive? Yes, sometimes
9. Panic? Only a few times a couple of months ago
10. Anxiety? Sometimes, when I speak to people I don't know
11. Depressed? Sometimes - not as bad as I was about a year ago
12. Suicidal? Nope
13. Obsessed with hate? No
14. Dream of mutilated bodies, blood, death, and gore? Nope
15. Dream of doing those things instead of just seeing them? Umm no
16. Understanding? I think so
17. Open-minded: Pretty much
18. Arrogant: I try not to be
19. Insecure: Sometimes
20. Interesting: Aspects of me are
21. Hungry: At the moment yeah
22. Friendly: Sometimes
23. Smart: In some areas
24. Moody: Mostly at my time of the month
25. Childish: Sometimes with Pete :)
26. Independent: In some aspects yeah
27. Hard working: Yes
28. Organized: Sometimes
29. Healthy: More so than I was - could be more though
30. Emotionally stable: Umm pretty much
31. Shy: When I first meet someone
32. Difficult: sometimes
33. Attractive: Yeah I guess - Pete would say definitely hehe
34. Bored easily: Kinda
35. Thirsty: Yup - stupid medication I take makes me thirsty 24/7
36. Responsible: Pretty much
37. Sad: Not too often
38. Happy:kinda - more so when I"m with Pete
39. Trusting: Not too much
40. Talkative: When you get to know me
41. Original: I think so
42. Different: kinda
43. Unique: I try
44. Lonely: when I'm away from Pete
45. Colour your hair? Nope
46. Have tattoos? No but I might get one someday
47. Piercings? ears
48. Have a boyfriend? Yup - will be 5 years in Nov!
49. Floss daily? Nope
50. Own a webcam? Yeah but it doesn't work need a new one
51. Ever get off the damn computer? Not a lot lol
52. Sprechen sie deutsche? Nope
53. Habla espanol? Only what I learned in HS - not a lot lol





Currents...


1. Current clothes: khaki shorts, London shirt
2. Current mood: like a happy birthday girl
3. Current taste: my mouth
4. Current hair: hair up, a mess, dry
5. Current annoyance: the heat
6. Current smell: Air
7. Current thing you ought to be doing: chatting more with Pete
8. Current desktop picture: desert
9. Current favourite group: U2 I guess
10. Current book: "I'm a Stranger Here Myself" by Bill Bryson
11. Current DVD in player: Umm none - last in there was my walking dvd
12. Current refreshment: none :(
13. Current worry: Ummmmm paper due monday
14. Current crush: Pete
15. Current favourite celebrity: Ummm Reese Witherspoon (sp?)


Favourites...


1. Food: London Broil (type of beef) Having it tonight for my bday
2. Drink: Ummm Cranberry, Apple, Raspberry juice by Minute Maid (as of Monday)
3. Color: Purple, black, blue
4. Shoes: Umm scandals I guess
5. Candy: Reeses Peanut Butter Cups
6. TV Show: Gilmore Girls or Dawson's Creek hehe
7. Movie: "Sliding Doors"
8. Dance: none
9. Vegetable: corn
10. Fruit: apple, grapes or strawberries


On preferences...


1. Chocolate milk or hot chocolate? hot chocolate
3. Marry the perfect lover or the perfect friend? best of both worlds - combination of the two ;)
4. Sweet or sour? Sweet
5. Root Beer or Dr. Pepper? Dr. Pepper
6. Sappy/action/comedy/horror? Comedy or sappy
7. Cats or dogs? DOGS
8. Ocean or pool? Pool (Unless its hot from the sun)
9. Cool Ranch or Nacho Cheese? Ranch
10. Mud or Jell-O wrestling? Umm Jello - its yummy
11. With or without ice-cubes? With I guess - but I can do without (esp in England! hehe)
12. Shine or rain? Rain at the moment
13. Winter/Summer/Autumn/Spring? Spring I guess (tho we don't have it here its already 90F)
14. Vanilla or Chocolate? Vanilla usually
15. Gloves or mittens? Gloves
16. Eyes open or closed? Closed
17. Fly or breathe under water? breathe under water
18. Bunk-bed or waterbed? Waterbed
19. Chewing gum or hard candy? hard candy
20. Motor boat or sailboat? motor I guess
21. Lights on or off? Off
22. Chicken or fish? Chicken....I hate fish!


What's your favourite...


1. Number? 21
2. Holiday? Christmas
3. Radio station? O-Rock 105.9
4. Place? England I guess
5. Flower? oriental lilies
6. Scent? juniper breeze (Bath and Body Works)
7. If you could be anywhere, where would you be? With Pete ;)
8. What would you be doing? Ummm do you really wanna know ? ;)
9. What are you listening to? my own typing
10. Can you do anything freakish with your body? Not really
11. Do you have a favourite animal, no matter how lame it may be? Umm penguins for some reason are cool hehe

No comments: