Wednesday, May 14, 2003

Wednesday Wish

Week 11

(In honor of X-Men 2 ...) What "mutant" power would you wish to have ?

Hmmm probably the power to teleport anywhere - that way I would be with Pete a lot and not have to pay for airline tickets. Or get to school faster than driving, etc etc.

Got the my niece and nephew Baptism outfits today at Babies R' Us!! Such a cute store!! My sister is a pain to shop with though! hehe. Awww my nephew spit up on me in the store so now I smell of baby formula but thats okay! I always get so broody when I'm there! So Pete and I are now talking about how much we wish we could have a baby soon hehe - don't worry we have no plans for this just commenting hehe. Oooo by the way I added pics of my presents to my MSN Group for everyone who is a member ;)

Tonight I will be watching the 2 hour Finale of Dawson's Creek! (Jennie - if you want to know what happens I will probably go into it on my blog either tonight or tomorrow hehe as I know you used to be a fan and don't get the WB properly)

No comments: