Tuesday, May 13, 2003

Morning

Well our AC was broken here in the house from Saturday afternoon until yesterday evening! UGH! This is FL so it was 95 F yesterday! It wasn't the kind of heat where you sweat - more the humidity where you can't breath proper if your AC is broken. At least its fixed now! Pete's been having a really bad week. On Saturday night he was having family problems - I'm not getting into it really as its barely any of my business nevermind anyone elses. But we talked a lot on Saturday night about it and he felt better. Then on Sunday LFC (Liverpool Football Club) lost to Chelsea (Chelsea United ?) Grrr so Pete was really upset! Yesterday his tooth was bothering him all day and he got soaking wet in the rain. Poor baby. After school today I'm going to my sister's to babysit for her for a hour while she goes to the dentist - then I'm sleeping over there as I don't have classes on Weds. Then on Weds my mom, my sister and I are going to pick out the babies Baptism outfit hehe yay! Anyway just wanted to let you all know I'm still alive - and happy now with AC!

No comments: