Friday, May 16, 2003

TFIF

Instead of TGIF, I'm saying TFIF. If you think about it for a second you should get it - Pete says TFIF was the original phrase but then they changed it to TGIF for obvious reasons. Hmmmm. I've been busy with school! Two summer classes are like the equivalent to 4 semester classes in my opinion - twice as much information in half the time and 4 days a week - whats up with that ?! Oh well 41 days til I leave for England! Yay

Ok all the Meme's suck for today but I found Spark - so here it goes:

Greatest Day — 16 May 2003

What, so far, has been the happiest day of your life?
Why was it special? Explore and enlist every one of your senses, and recall that day. How did it begin? Was there a scent in the air? A song on the radio? Who else, if anyone, was there? What other things today remind you of those 24 some odd hours? And how soon did you realize that it may very well have been the best day of your life?

Could you, conceivably, experience an even greater day in the future? What would it take?



Ummmm I have to say the happiest day of my life had to be when I saw Pete for the first time in the airport on Febuary 4, 2000. Actually up until then it wasn't the happiest day of my life - but probably the most stressful, to read about that click here. Anyway it all turned into the best when I hugged Pete and then when we were in the car and kissed for the first time. A lot of things remind me of that day, the bear my mom got me (she got me an "english" bear and Pete an "american" one - mine was dressed as a solider and his had stars and strips.); pictures from that day; conversations about that day, and memories. I realized it may have been the best day of my life the minute I got to see, talk, cuddle with, kiss with Pete for the first time. I think a greater day than that would have to be when we get married, which will be 100 times greater because we will be together forever and not have to leave each other.

Awwww anyway now I'm depressed! Have class in 20 mins grrrr.

No comments: