Friday, May 23, 2003

Hellooo! Yay its Friday! I dunno how exciting I really should be as I have a paper due on Tuesday which I will be working on all weekend grrr. I might do something with my friend Sara and maybe Tiff - not sure yet as Sara just came back from school today! Ooo she still has my bday present yay gifts all year around it seems!! hehe. Well here is Wednesday Wish from Weds obviously:

Week Twelve


Picture your life 10 years from now. How would you wish it to be?


Ummm I would wish that Pete and I would be living in a nice house either here or England (not sure which yet!) And that we would have 2 dogs - a husky and a beagle, and two kids - a boy and a girl named Michael Ian and Chelsea Isabella. I would be working in journalism or communications somehow and Pete would be the next Bill Gates hehe ok maybe not ;) But we'd be happy! Ok thats a lot to wish for in 10 years but hey!! It could happen! (as Tony and Pete love to say) hmmmmm.

Well thats about it for now - hope everyone has a good holiday weekend as Monday is a bank holiday in the UK hehe. Peace out.

No comments: