Thursday, May 29, 2003

Hi hi. Yes I'm alive and kinda well - just didn't have time to post yesterday. As my Imood says I'm sick/ill :( What I thought was allergies developed into a cold, then yesterday it was more of a sore throat/conjested head, now I just feel achey, tired, and a bit light headed but not 100% well at all. And...tomorrow I have two midterms in a row, thus I am chatting with Pete and also trying to finish my study guide for my Mass Communications test.

In other news, I got some really cute belated bday gifts from Sara & Tiff. From Sara I got a Union Jack (British flag) umbrella (prefect for England) and a Union Jack cover for my cell phone and a computer made card ;) And from Tiff I got adorable sheep pajamas that come in a little bag which is the same material and design as the pajamas :) She put those in a Oriental gift bag which I may recycle and use for Pete's Bday gift :) And... more good news - Pete got his days approved to take off when I'm there - the first week I'm there is booked off, the rest are Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays ...though he has to narrow it down and make 2 days work days and one day a half of day. But still its great we'll have to much time together :) Thats about it for now - I might be back later to do Weds Wish from yesterday but I dunno - see if I have time.

No comments: