Monday, April 21, 2003

Hi hi. As the Imood says I'm impatient today still about the whole email from Student Universe - still nothing. I emailed them again today after I read on the FAQ's section that I should expect the email within 3 days of purchasing the ticket online - its been a week since we purchased it with no email yet :( See what they say. Pete's friend Kate who recommended the site, her girlfriend used it to book a flight there (her gf is also from the US - we don't get along too well though - long story) Anyway so I wanted Pete to ask Kate to see if she could ask her gf how long it too them to verify her enrollment status or whatever but he couldn't get a hold of her today and said he's try tomorrow. They have been friend since they were babies hehe even have baby pics of them together so cute hehe. And I don't have anything to worry about with Kate being gay hehe. Anyway, to add to that looks like my suitemates too the TV home a week early so I can't do my walking until I get home on Thurs evening UGH I wish they told us they were taking it back early I could have maybe arranged for one of ours at home to be brought here but no use now ! AH!!! We had a good Easter :) I have pics of it on my MSN site for those who are members :)

No comments: