Monday, April 14, 2003

Hi hi. Just got back from working on my 10 page paper for my English Comp class. The 3rd Draft I think is due tomorrow, and the Polishing draft is due on Friday so I thought I'd get most of it done now, as I have a 3 page paper for my British Lit class due on Friday. Hmph papers and projects galore! I did most of my Math Project, I might put a few other things on it before I turn it in on Tues but not too much to do really. Well I thought I was going to be able to book my flight to the UK in June tonight - but my mom decided she wanted to see if there was anything cheaper and *thinks* she found something even though its leaving a few days before the summer semester ends so I will have to arrange to take my finals early or something, plus it gets there on a Thurs so I dunno if anyone will be able to pick me up ugh!!! I forgot to mention that to my mom on the phone, so I shall have to tomorrow, and then ask Pete when I chat with him etc. UGH I hate booking flights mostly bc i'm the one that has to do all the contact info between the websites, my mom, Pete etc. Even though Pete's paying for it my mom wants to find the best deal, but the one she found was direct instead of the connecting one we were going to book so maybe she has a point. I will keep everyone up to date on the progress of said flight booking. I have a few blinkie linkies to add to my Daily reads section oops sorry its so small hehe. I just had doing the HTML coding so I've been slacking on decorating this blog, I think the simplicity though hehe. Oo my bday is coming up Sara has hinted to me what she's getting me hehehehe. I know Pete has bought me two presents yay! The rest will probably be money from parents and other family hehe. Anyway I feel lost because I can't do my walking still :( My mom said why don't I go outside and walk but its not as intense and really I was in a routine with my Walk Away the Pounds! Stupid dvd player, my mom offered to bring a dvd up here but as we only have 2 weeks here no real reason to ugh. I shall have to do a lot of miles this coming Easter weekend. Enough of my rambling for now! Off to go look at flight woohoo.

No comments: