Saturday, April 26, 2003

Hello! So I went to my sister's yesterday, which is probably the most valid reason for lack of postage.

Hmmm looks like I will be starting a new Yahoo group for US-UK LDR's. I am the moderator of one at the moment - but since the owners are getting married (Congrats to Sharon & David) - they asked me to become the new owner, but the catch was Sharon wanted to remain owner of the current group and change it...soooo I created a new one. Not like I have anything else to do right ? Its not that I don't like giving advice - well at times I do but overall I'm just sick of talking about the whole LDR thing. I don't even really think of Pete and I as being in an LDR anymore - we just live in two different countries that happen to be 3,000 + miles away from each other. I'm tired of trying to explain to people about how "how I do it" like I even know ?! I do it because its the only option except breaking up. Its the way things have to be. Yes I could move there and work and go to school and be in debt and vice versa with Pete. But we don't want to do that - we want to do things our way, even if it does take 6 years or more - thousands in plane tickets and handfuls of teary goodbyes. And to be brutually honest - I'm sick of people getting to be together that haven't gone through all that we have. But alas I can only say that here. Please don't comment about this post as I really don't need anyone's opinions.

On a lighter - less whinning note, the belated Friday Five:

1. What was the last TV show you watched?

Hmmm I've been watching bits and pieces of TV today - PUNKED on MTV, Absolutely Fabulous on Oxygen, Open Access on VH1.

2. What was the last thing you complained about?
Ooo see above post ;)

3. Who was the last person you complimented and what did you say?

Hmmm probably Pete - I probably said he was sexy or great or special or cute or something of that lovey-dovey nature

4. What was the last thing you threw away?

Bunch of trash when cleaning motel rooms here.

5. What was the last website (besides this one) that you visited?

Jennie's to see if anything was up with her.

No comments: