Wednesday, April 16, 2003

Just did this but it didn't go through here we go again!

Stole this from Beautiful Addiction via Kamie

A - Act your age? yeah - sometimes a bit older
B - Born on what day of the week? I have no idea shall have to ask my mom
C - Chore you hate? Ironing I don't know why I just do. And mopping the floor!
D - Dad's name? Patrick
E - Essential makeup item? lip gloss/chapstick/lipstick
F - Favorite actor? Can't think of one right now!
G - Gold or silver? A mix of yellow and white gold and some silver :)
H - Hometown? I guess the one I live in now as I have lived there for most of my life
I - Instruments you play? none :(
J - Job title? Student
K - Kids? None but maybe 2 someday :)
L - Living arrangements? In dorm with roomies, in house with family, at Pete's with Pete and his parents when I'm there
M - Mom's name? Barbara
N - Number of people you've slept with? If you know me then you know
O - Overnight hospital stays? None - except when I was just born (born 3 months early had to stay in hospital for about 3 months)
P - Phobia? Public speaking and somes intrudors
R - Religious affiliation? Raised Catholic but we rarely practice
S - Siblings? 1 sister (older), 2 brothers (younger)
T - Time you wake up? varies on the day of week no later then 9am normally though
U - Unique habit? I can crack my toes
V - Vegetable you refuse to eat? beets! Eww!
W- Worst habit? Speaking before I think
X - X-rays you've had? teeth
Y - Yummy food you make? oatmeal carmelettas
Z - Zodiac Sign? Taurus :)


No comments: