Tuesday, April 15, 2003

Hmmm got a weird error when I tried to change my template hmph. Ok I went to Target earlier, to get some stuff for the Psych project that is due on Thurs. Anyway I was there and I saw a 3 mile tape for Walk Away the Pounds so I bought it hehehehe it was only $7. I think its the one Jennie has, which is the plain one with the weight balls ? Anyway I did that tonight :) It was interesting, I think I'm baised because I really love my Walk Away the Pounds for Abs, but this was good. The tape looks a bit older though - and Leslie looked really weird, her eyebrows were all funny looking, and Randy looked funny in these weird red shorts and blue shirt which totally didn't watch the women in black shorts or pants and light orange tops. Anyway it was interesting so I'm back on track with 148 miles :)

No comments: