Monday, April 28, 2003

Well I'm in a better mood than I was on Friday - thankfully! Over the weekend I worked at the motel and thats about it. Yesterday Pete was feeling ill but he feels better today thankfully as he can't take off anymore sick days ugh. He's going to try to keep the job he has now - take as much holiday time as they let him (maybe take as many mondays and fridays off as he can) so we'll have nice long weekends when I'm there :) Oooo this time in 2 months I'll be in England probably just relaxing with Pete ;) Haven't been doing much today but packing up Easter decorations and trying (well not even starting) unpacking all my stuff from college yet. Hmph - my birthday is in 11 days woohoo :) Pete sent my bday package out on Saturday so it should be here well in time for the day ::fingers crossed:: of course hehe. On the exercise front I finally did my walking again last night :) I bought a couple Dannon Fusion smoothies yesterday to try them and I think I might get some so that I can have them for breakfast each morning while driving to school - better than nothing I guess :) Ooo I made really yummy garlic bread yesterday :) Might make some more later. Better be off and continuing chatting with Pete ;)

No comments: