Saturday, September 27, 2003

Afternoon.

Wow its afternoon already! Geez. Yeah I can't seem to get the HTML coding right for the moment for the cute pic of my niece - I might try again on that in a minute. Weighed myself this morning - I've lost 2 lbs this week which is good - total up to 15 lbs woohoo. I still want to lose another 15 or so but we'll see how that goes. Oooo Pete surprised me a bit this morning by asking me to check if the site we're booking his flight from (probably ebookers) takes American Express. I checked for him, he couldn't do it as he was on his friend's comp and didn't have the link. I said yeah it did, and then he said that we'd book the flight tonight! yay! I thought it would have to wait til next weekend but he has an American Express now too so he's all bling-blingin' with two credit cards ;) Anyway thats the excitement for today. I've been working on my magazine cover for my Mass Media Production class and Adobe is majorly confusing but its coming along. Funny thing is my brother who is taking a graphic design class in HS knows more about Adobe than me so I need to wait til he comes home to help me hehe. :) I'm babysitting my niece and nephew tonight and probably staying over my sister's. Bring my Brit Lit book to read some boring women writers (not boring cause they're women of course just boring in general.) Ooo good thing about my sister's house is she has satelite so she has BBC America Woohoo hehe. Yes I'm pretty sad! ;)

My Niece


my niece

No comments: