Tuesday, September 23, 2003

Have you ever woken up with a really bad feeling? It's hard to describe, I guess like an anxiety something isn't going to turn out good. I had that this morning and all through the day about my relationship with Pete. It was weird. Not that I felt I was going to break up with him or anything but just that it wouldn't work in the end of something. Anyway I talked to him about it when we were chatting and he got all upset and worried ;( He asked me if I was still in love with him or if I thought maybe I just loved him as a friend since we've known each other so long. Of course I'm still in love with him! So he felt better after that. I have to stop scarring him like that! I guess the feeling was a combination of things: school, worries about the future, planning the next trip (and inevitable leaving each other again) and etc. But it went away after I told him about it so that was good :) I feel a lot better now about everything. Guess I just had to talk to him, it always helps to get it out of your head. So I have to do something for him so he knows I love him since I scared him today ;) Anyway going to WATP I think, shower, and do some reading. No additional weird roommate things today but I will keep you all posted!

No comments: