Tuesday, September 30, 2003

Hi. Just got back from eating gross food in the dining hall :( They had good lunch today though - freshly made Caesar salad with freshly cooked chicken breast on top - yummy. I also had a nice piece of chocolate cake with vanilla icing mmmm. So I guess I shouldn't complain too much about dinner. Had some 'fried chicken breast' few bites of that, and half a salad and a peanutbutter cookie. Might end up doing to Molly's and getting non-healthy food later after my meeting with my TV project group for my Mass Media Productions class. Hmph that's at 7pm. Pete and I talked earlier and we're in a better mood - though it didn't help that today he got assaulted by one of his supervisors...basically the guy went psycho and held him by the throat and was about to punch him but he didn't. That was out of line. Anyway he's looking into start at the Open University in January and then maybe next Fall or Spring (2004) going to the community college here (well in my hometown.) Thing is he would need a sponsor to be able to say he has $20,000 per year that he would be studying - which makes sense but it annoying. Anyway we'll see what happens.

No comments: