Tuesday, September 09, 2003

Morning

Yes I'm alive. Actually I haven't been on the internet much lately - are you shocked ?! You should be! My internet connection through the school isn't hooked up yet - technical problems with my comp grrr. So to get on I gotta to the library - and when I get on there I usually just chat with Pete, blog hop a bit and then get off. Hmmm not much going on, just classes. I have no classes the rest of the day, only work for an hour at 3pm...so I should be reading the many chapters in various classes I have to but am I ? Of course not! Back on track with my walking and Atkins...must update my Wellness Journal for today - maybe in a few mins or later when I got the library (at the moment I'm on crappy AOL.)

Talked to Pete on the phone yesterday afternoon/evening. The AIM Express on the library comps weren't working and my comp was unplugged and I didn't feel like plugging it back in and getting on AOL so I just used the rest of my phone card (all 15 mins of it for an international call!) So we talked and then he phoned my back ;) I have to say I haven't laughed so hard in a long time, probably since I've back here since I left England. Most of the laughing was because Pete was doing an impression of his parents and stuff. At one point I couldn't even breathe I was laughing so hard ;) Awww I miss him ;) Looks like he will be booking the flight to come for Xmas at the end of the month! Yay!!! He will probably booking one off of Ebookers connecting somewhere in the US and then coming to Orlando (as those are like nearly half the price of a direct one!) Anyway my friend Sara's (Starbuck's) 20th Bday is on Friday!! WOoo hoo. We don't have anything planned for the weekend but she *should* be coming back to NSB so maybe we can arrange something ? (*Hint* Sara!) Well I'm hungry and I could go down to lunch, maybe around noon...should go read! Might post later!

No comments: