Friday, September 19, 2003

Just got off the phone with Pete. We've talked on the phone two days in a row - yay. Yesterday I called him for like 23 minutes (as thats all that was left on my phonecard when making an international call.) Then earlier I called him because he was all depressed and missing me :( I'm usually the one that gets like that more so he needed cheering up. He always make me laugh so much ;) This time next week he should be booking his flight to home here, probably online. I think ebookers will be the cheapest for him, but we'll see next week! We were talking a bit about getting married and stuff, was one of the first time's we've talked about it since being engaged - and it felt really nice and kinda serious. Not like we have any plans or anything but I kinda dawned on me that its nearly 2004 and we'll probably be getting married in 2006 which means not too long to go before we really need to decide. Kinda makes me feel unprepared like its not going to happen then if we don't buckle down and start moving. We haven't even really decided what route to we will take with immigration...K-1 Visa or something else. All this talk is making me anxious and a bit depressed! I was all happy a minute ago :(

I'm hungry, today hasn't been a good atkins day at all. Going to weigh myself tomorrow morning just to see how it goes. Ugh going to find something to eat. House is a mess and as always I've come home and will probably clean it up. Grrrrr. Sometimes blogging makes you think too much!

Oh by the way... I don't know about everywhere else but a few weeks ago Hope Springs came out in the theatres (with Colin Firth, Heather Graham, and Minnie Driver.) I checked the movies last weekend and it said it was still playing at the local theatre, well not it says its coming out in theatres in Dec 2003 ??!! Whats up with that? Was I just imagining it was out or something ? Ah now I'm depressed and crazy - great combination!

No comments: