Sunday, September 14, 2003

Oooo fun stuff

Have had a rather full day today :) Got up early and went to the motel where I painted the bases of the tables outside, and took some pics for my Mass Media Production class. Then I got changed and met my friend, Sara, at Super Target. We looked around a bit but neither of us saw anything we really wanted/need. We got frappacinos in the Starbucks bit in there ;) Mmmmm caramel frapp my fav! We also saw one of our old teachers from HS but avoided him as he's a bit weird lol. After that we decided to go and see a movie but we didn't know what was playing so we went to the one closest but all the movies were crap so we went to the next closest one and saw Pirates of the Caribbean. It was sooo good (better than I thought it would be and really funny in some bits.) Actually we had to wait an hour to see it so we looked around the shops in the shopping center there. After the movie we stopped off at PetSmart for something Sara needed for one of her dogs and then we decided to go to Steak n' Shake for dinner. Mmmmm so good. So yeah I cheated a bit on Atkins today but it was worth it ;)

That reminds me I weighed myself this morning and I have lost about 4 lbs this week - bringing my total up to 12 lbs in a little less than a month - yay me. Anyway chatting with Pete now and he's being all quiet so I'm getting worried - best be off!

No comments: