Saturday, September 20, 2003

Weird roommate thing of the day:

Well it just gets better and better really. I just went to check my college email just to see if I got anything from a few clubs I am interested in joining. Well there's an email from someone saying "Hi." I think okay maybe its someone from one of the clubs...no it's from my ROOMMATE. What the heck?! She starts off saying "I"m not very good at emailing people..." So then I think she might say she's upset at me for something or wants to move out or something. No. She just thinks sending emails to each other would be a good way to get to know each other. Ummm, WE LIVE IN THE SAME ROOM! Hello! She also asked if I thought our room was a "friendly place"? It's only been like 2 and a half weeks how friendly or not friendly can it be. Anyway I emailed her back and said that we'll get to know each other with time and stuff. And also mentioned that she could actually talk to me in person if she wanted to. Something tells me this is going to be a long year.

No comments: