Thursday, September 25, 2003

Evening blog world.

Again not much going on. I've been feeling pretty tired and worn out today. I might be coming down with a cold or maybe just PMSy. I dunno. Its so cold in here! I swear the AC must be down really low! Autumn began yesterday officially - doesn't feel like it here around 85F and muggy. Ick. Florida. Maybe it'll get cool by mid to late Oct. One can only hope. This week has been going by pretty fast which is good and bad - good because its almost the weekend, bad because I have stuff do next week plus a few tests ugh. College sucks sometimes. Everything ok on the roommate front, I feel kinda bad because I didn't invite her to dinner tonight when my old suitemate came by and asked if I wanted to go - oh well. Oh I did add new buttons to the Story of Us page, and new graphics to the football page. I still need to re-do the US/UK page and the Online Love page but I will do that eventually. Plus I want to rearrange my book club page and add more books etc. Well I'm going to go lay down and read a bit before going to bed. Night.

No comments: