Wednesday, September 10, 2003

Would I get a British Passport ? I got 6 out of 10 but totally guessed on a few. The kettle one didn't make sense to me, but whatever hehe. I would get Pete to do it and see how he did but he's away with his job tonight so we're not chatting :( Oh well I'll probably tell him to take it tomorrow ;) Not much going on today. Think I got my roommate into Walk Away the Pounds..she did the one and two mile today ;) I've done the 3 mile for the past two nights in a row and will probably do it tonight. I smell food, or maybe I'm imagining it because I'm hungry!

Oh and by the way it wouldn't even help if Pete were here to do the DIY stuff because we're both clueless and hopeless and would probably be on the phone to our parents asking how to do thing. Yes we're sad ;) Theres a candle light vigil tonight in memory to tomorrow - think thats enough said. Will probably go to it, as I did last year and it was nice. Going to dinner with rommie in about 15 mins so must dash!

No comments: