Tuesday, September 02, 2003

New Second Impressions

In my tiny dorm in Flagler College. I have everything unpacked, various posters up. I have listened to the same mixed cd I made last night 3 times, I'm bored. My roommate had a Dr appt at around 2pm and never came back hmmm. I'm on AOL as I don't have a cord long enough to reach the network for high-speed. I know I won't be bored starting tomorrow when classes begin and I start up work again in the mailroom, but right now I'm bored out of my head. I forgot my PSP 7 disk at home so I can't even mess around on that. Ooo taking Mass Media Producton so it looks like I should learn some of Adobe yay! On the diet front I had Subway for lunch with my mom, dad and brother so today was a waste, and I didn't bring my dvd player up yet so I can't do my walking - oh well. I ate very little yesterday so that will even it out I suppose. I think they had a cook-out in the breezeway but I'm not hungry and have no one to go with. Sharing a bathroom with the room next door and not really meeting them is a bit weird, I bought cute little mirror/shower sticker things and a bathmat to match, I should ask them for money for it - maybe later.

Ooo I saw one of my roommate from last year, Megan, while walking around. I told her about Pete and I getting engaged hehe she was all excited and said congrats so that was nice ;) I would tell you about my roommate but I really haven't had a chance to talk much to her, she sounded really nice and cool on the phone but in person she's kinda whiny which sucks, she kept complaining about the room over and over again grrrr. Like I can't see that its small! Anyway I got the big closet and she got the bed next to the window, she got the mirror and mantal of the fireplace (they don't work so don't get all excited - dorm used to be a hotel in the late 1800's) and I, the corkboard. An even exchange I guess. I saw Jennie on MSN but she conveniently but her *away* thingy on hehe sneaky. That reminds me earlier I got online to see if Pete was on, it was our usual time to chat. So I see his AIM name online so I say hey (with a ton of xxx's) and then go on to say that I'm at the dorm and my roommate never came back. And then his name replies, and it was actually his dad! hehe. oops. I guess his comp automatically signs AIM on and since Pete used Tony's when his wasn't working it looked as though he was on hehe. Good thing I didn't say anything too mushy lol would get made fun of for ages for that lol. Well better go and do nothing. Might walk to the library just to get out of the room.

No comments: