Wednesday, September 03, 2003

Free Pizza, Heachache and Boredom

Ooo Dominos was giving out free pizza in the breezeway around lunch time! I had to break Atkins but I only had a little piece and threw away the crust...so its not that bad right ?! Dominos has weird pizzas - like the Philly Cheese Steak pizza and the Cheeseburger pizza or something like that. But unlike UK Dominos, they don't have Texas BBQ!! Why does the Dominos in England have a yummy bbq pizza named after a US state, when the US doesn't have it ???!! What's up with that ??!! Grr!

I'm trying to figure out what classes I wanna keep and what I wanna try to drop, and what I wanna pick up in place of it. Which gave me a headache earlier, and has only dulled since then. Guess I shouldn't be online with it but I'm bored. I thought my roomie and I were getting off to a good start last night - being chatty and such. And now today she is all dramatic about changing her major and needs 'time alone' to think. So I haven't seen her much of the day - only going in and out. My roomie from last year said I should come by and visit her and her roomie, which I became kinda friendly with last year, but I think it would be a little desperate to go up there tonight after they just made the offer today. My old roomie is in my Brit Lit class, which should be fun, as we got along alright last year. She said she saw our other old roomie, Laura, today but didn't really come face to face with her so she didn't say hi or anything. I wanna see Laura around just to tell her about the engagement hehe ;) As you may remember she was engaged to a psycho guy for about 4 months or so haha. Anyway headache increasing, might do some reading for classes. Have a 8am and 9:30 class tomorrow! Two psychs in a row! I kinda have made that my minor, as if I need one! English and Communications Major, Psychology minor = Lifetime in school. Ugh.

No comments: