Friday, September 12, 2003

I'm not going to talk about two years ago - what's the point? Really I don't mean to seem harsh or anything. (Sara you know me and we think alike so you know what I mean!) Last night the Candle Light Vigil was nice and then I went to a play in the Auditorium entitled "The Guys" about the Firefighters and etc.

Woo hoo welcome to high speed paradise! Okay not really - my comp is crap so how ever fast the internet gets my comp will slow it down! Ooo blogger had added spell check woohoo.

Well its somebody's birthday tomorrow...well in about an hour and 20 mins actually. Ooo and speaking of 20... hahahaha.

I have been slacking about blogging about what I eat, but I have been keeping track of it on paper so that's good :) Going to weigh myself on Saturday morning I guess - wish me luck!! I think I've done pretty good this week! Hmmm I could say more about today but maybe I'll save it for the weekend - lost of dorm stuff to vent about! hehe.

No comments: